If you like hair accessories to help you create simple hairstyles, this craft is perfect for you. You can use it as a headband or as a link to your hair and not spend a lot of money because it requires very few materials.
- 20 to 30 circles offabric color and size you prefer, preferably Chiffon
- Elastic band for hair
- Hot glue gun
- Felt (historyaah)
- Take all your circles by the center and fold them so the finger at petals.
- Paste the middle of the first of them to the circle of felt and continues to add others to get the look you want.
- Then paste on one side of the elastic band the felt circle with your petals.
- On the other side, as a sandwich, paste the other circle offelt to secure it.
These crafts for hair are very simple, quick to make, and most importantly will give a very chic to any casual or more formal look you want out style. You can make them to sell or give away to your friends, it’s a nice touch that will not cost much.
Did you like this craft hair? What color would pompoms?