For those who like to vary, we bring you two recipes for king cake of chocolate. Take a peek at them below and enjoy.
In the recent times have developed alternatives to the traditional recipe of the king cake.
We leave you below are two delicious recipes using king cake of chocolate.
Run to the kitchen and, in the end, delight yourself with a slice of your king cake of chocolate and a cup of tea.
KING CAKE OF CHOCOLATE WITH PORT WINE
– Ingredients –
- 100 ml of milk
- 100 grams of margarine
- 1 teaspoon of milk powder (optional)
- 70 g of brown sugar
- 10 g of baker’s yeast fresh
- 1 coffee spoon of salt
- 3 eggs
- 480 grams of wheat flour type 55
- Grated rind of 2 oranges
- 30 ml Port wine
- 1 cup of dried fruit to choose from, such as walnuts, hazelnuts, pine nuts
- 200 grams of chocolate for cooking
– Ingredients for decorating –
- 3 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons of jelly, and diluted with 1 teaspoon water
– Mode of preparation –
- Mix with a spoon the yeast with the warm milk.
- Add the zest of the orange, the Port wine, margarine, sugar, eggs lightly beaten, flour, milk powder and salt. Knead very well.
- When the dough is ready make sure that if off of the walls of the bowl. If this does not happen join more flour.
- Add the dried fruit and the chocolate, broken into large pieces, embed them in the mass, involving the well with the hands. Reserve some nuts to decorate at the end.
- Let it leaven until it doubles in size (you can leave from one day to the other),
- Form a crown with the mass.
- Brush with jam and sprinkle the remaining dried fruits, interwoven with pieces of powdered sugar.
- Bake in the oven preheated to 180º C for 20 min
- Once ready, reitre from the oven and brush again with jam.
KING CAKE OF CHOCOLATE WITH ORANGE LIQUEUR
– Ingredients for the sponge –
- 50 grams of flour for bread, type 65
- 50 ml of warm milk
- 21 grams of baker’s yeast fresh or, in the alternative, 7 grams of baker’s yeast granules
– Ingredients for the dough –
- 300 grams of flour for bread, type 65
- 80 grams of sugar
- 70 grams of butter at room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of orange liqueur
- 1 lemon
- 1 orange or 2 tangerines
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 pinch of salt
- 250 grams of chocolate half bitter
– Preparation mode for the sponge –
- Mix the yeast with the warm milk and the flour.
- Cover and place in a warm place for about 1 hour or until doubled in volume.
– Preparation mode for the mass –
- Join the sponge already leavened, the flour, the butter, the sugar, the cup of orange liqueur, the zest of lemon and orange, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt.
- Beat with the hook of the mixer for 10 minutes or so, about 30 minutes by hand. If the dough is too soft add a little flour, but only for that do not stick to your hands.
- Make a ball with the dough and cover again with a cloth.
- Place in a warm place for about 1 hour or until double in volume.
- When the dough is leavened, add the chocolate chopped.
- Knead to distribute well the chocolate throughout the dough and make a ball.
- Sprinkle with a little flour if the dough is too soft.
- With the help of thumb make a hole in the middle and widen it with your hands.
- Place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper and cover again with a cloth and Leave in a warm place for about 1 hour or until doubled in volume.
- Brush gently with egg white and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake in the oven pre-heated to 180ºC for about 20-25 minutes. Must go by controlling the cooking with a toothpick.
- Once ready remove from the oven and let it cool.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar only when it is cold.
King Cake of Chocolate: A Perdition for the Sweet Tooth …
How To Make The Ultimate Chocolate Cake
Watching Lion King, The Musical in Tokyo
Satisfying the sweet tooth with the Farm Show’s chocolate …
Easy To Make Ramadan Treats For Your Family
Killer Sweet Tooth eBook by Gayle Trent
Chocolate Doberge Cake by Gambino’s Bakery King Cakes …
17 Best images about Medical on Pinterest
11 best images about Cajun pastries on Pinterest
King’s Hawaiian Wonder Cake #chocolate #butterscotch
ARTY CHOCOLATES on Pinterest
Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
food ? (@Foodskings)
Pigs in a Hot Tub Cake
17 Best images about Dominique Ansel on Pinterest …
17 Best images about Fat Tuesday on Pinterest
Happy Birthday, Elvis!
The Sweet Tooth Fairy’s B&W Chocolate Cupcake Recipe …
149 best images about KINDER BUENO on Pinterest
Is Burger King really coming out with a Chocolate Whopper …