Did you past that you turn to your bedroom, living room or place of rest and feel you need light or a small change? Thinking about technology-wiki, here are four options to give a different touch your lights and lamps, the best, you can use recycled material.
Pet lamp with flowers
If you like romance and roses, this desk lamp is the best choice for you, just choose the size you want to have and the way asides bottle of juice, water or soda that attach to your new design. You only need:
- 1 Bottle Plastic
- Socket and plug
- Steps:. Gun cable socket with Rinse the bottle, let it dry and cut to the size you want. At the bottom of the bottle, make a hole so you can pass the cable connecting the focus. To assemble the flowers, take strips of paper color you prefer, one measure, rolled one by one to create roses that cover the whole bottle. Let dry, adjust the focus and ready.
Ceiling Lamp With Botellón
This combination of red with coffee wood, but will add a serious twist. For this you need:
- red, white and black paint
- Wooden base (size and decoration to your taste)
- Light bulbs with their respective cables
- Plastic bottles
- Steps: cut the top of the bottle. Painted red the outside and white inside. The black you can use to paint the top and bottom edge. The holes in the lid and timber are made to place the cables of each lamp, and it was.
Lamp with Henequén
This style is more modern and has been used more frequently in recent years in the decorations. The you can buy, but if you can do it at home, why spend more? You
- Balloon or plastic ball (size of your choice)
- Resistol blanco
- Cable and socket
- Steps: inflates the balloon until you have the size you want. In a bowl pour enough white glue to cover henequen. With little tape paste the beginning of the rope on the bottom of the balloon and begins to entangle the bond to the surface (you can wear gloves).Do not forget to leave a space so you can fit your focus. Let dry your time. Pop the balloon or deflate the ball and introduces the focus previously and have prepared with plug and socket.
Lamp with drainer
If there is a food that wringer is about to be discarded in your home, you can use this lamp perfect for and what you’ll need is:
- Spray paint (lacquer)
- Focus coil
- Steps: at the base you must make a hole about 3 cm in diameter.The wringer with lacquer is painted to perfectly cover the surface. Allowed to dry outdoors. In the space that was drilled embonamos the socket with focus. And ready! It will look perfect in the kitchen.
With the options of lamps recycled share you can give a change to your room or use it as a gift. They are inexpensive and can be recycled material you have available. If you do any of these crafts please send your photos to social networks or label 1001 Councils.
Lámparas de escritorio recicladas | arte deco
UPCYCLED LAMPS on Pinterest
lamparas con tronco recicladas
Lámparas con botellas recicladas y madera de palet-Bottle …
Resultado de imagen para pantallas de lamparas recicladas …
Antique meat grinder lamp by CreativeMarc on Etsy …
Lámparas colgantes con latas
INTERIOR WALLPAPERS: Bedroom Lamp
jocundist: Liquid Light: Lighting Made to Look Like Water …
Ideias originais para fazer candeeiros reciclados – Somos …
LAMPARA RECICLADA, $550 en https://ofelia.com.ar
Iluminación con lámparas de papel
Lamps In Industrial And Retro Style Made Of Recycled …
Upcycled Lamps • Recyclart
Simpáticas lámparas hechas con cafeteras recicladas. # …
Lampshade made from vintage slides with amber glass base …
Rat Rod, Industrial Lamp Upcycled from Hardened Steel …
Desk Lamp Made From Recycled Car Parts
Luminária de Escorredor – Faça você mesmo
Oro y Menta: DIY: Lampara con latas recicladas y cemento …