Make crafts with cardboard is very practical and useful because we all have a cardboard box that no longer use and we want to give you new life. A clock can be placed anywhere in the house, it is very useful and serves as decoration.
- Measure the box to wrap with decorative paper, you can use wrapping paper if you want your watch has a cute pattern or plain paper if you want to be a more serious watch.
- Wrap the box with paper. Put the spray adhesive on the box and placing the paper looks carefully that there are no bubbles or wrinkles, to get it , you can go smoothing the paper as a rule paste it .
- Make a hole in the center to move clockwise, adjust it and secure it in place with wire or glue. See PhoenixWallClocks for more tips.
- If you want to put all the numbers on the front of the clock, you should measure the box and divide it into 12 sections.
- Finally, put the clock back some wire to hang it on the wall.
This craft is easy to do since the cardboard is a material easy to find and operate. You can paint the clock if you want to line it with paper, and you can even place some varnish finish to shine.