To get to the end of a day’s work the pain in the back is very common, but it can be avoided. Here’s how.
In total there are more than 70% of the Portuguese people who suffer from pain in the column. And if this number scares you wait until you see the next. Is that the problems in the spine are the reason that more people leads to consult the doctor and come to represent more than 50% of the causes behind cases of physical disability in working age. The problem can be treated but the ideal is to be prevented. Here’s how.
THE EVILS OF COLUMN
The pains of column affect a large part of the Portuguese population (men and women), but not all of the same shape. Even though the pains are usually chronic, can be constant or periodic, localized or diffuse through the column. By a standard result from bad posture or lack of physical exercise, but it can be more than that. The spinal column can still take a variety of variants, with low back pain the most common.
The column has several functions, among which are: to protect the spinal cord, or support the weight of the head and trunk, and allow your movement, for example. Sometimes, due to various factors, there may occur some changes at the level of the spinal column, that may be the source of pain (such as scoliosis, hipercifose, hyperlordosis or herniated disc).
Among the most common causes for pain in the column include:
- The age
- Excess weight
- Bad posture
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Hérnicas disk
- Changes in the spine
- Efforts exaggerated
- Fibromyalgia (or other syndromes)
- TIPS TO PREVENT THE ACHES AND PAINS OF COLUMN
- If you suffer from pain in the column you can always put into practice the following tips to prevent (and avoid) the pain in the column.
- 1. MASSAGE
- A good massage always helps. You can do it yourself (in the shower, let the hot water helps to relax the muscle and massage the area that hurts), or you can search for a professional.
2. DO PHYSICAL EXERCISE
- Physical exercise is one of the best allies for those who want to prevent or who already suffer from pains in the column. The first step is to look for a physician who can make a correct diagnosis of your problem and indicate what kind of activities you can perform. Aerobics, pilates, swimming or workout functional are some of the options. But of course, after you ask for the help of a professional to perform the exercises properly and avoid injury in the column.
3. IMPROVE YOUR POSTURE
- Throughout the day pay attention to your posture and, where possible, correct-a. correct posture goes a long way to relieve or prevent pain in the spine.
4. REDUCE THE STRESS
- Stress can cause muscle tension and, consequently, back pain.
5. AVOID CARRYING EXCESSIVE WEIGHT
- Backpacks, briefcases or suitcases are good examples. Load weights causes an imbalance in the column, and, as a result, the pain does not take long to appear. This tip is particularly important for ladies who tend to carry everything in the pack from the shoulder.
How to Prevent the Pain Column? – Editor Top Picks
How to freeze panes in Excel (lock rows and columns)
How to Freeze Rows and Columns in Excel 2016
The Pain Avoidance Article Template
How to Treat and Ease The Pain Of A Stiff Neck or Shoulder
Deep Sleep Healing Spinal Column Coccyx Tailbone Pain …
Sleep Positions for Reducing Back and Neck Pain
39 best Neck Pain images on Pinterest
Excel Vba Freeze Panes Rows
How To Freeze Rows Above A Certain Row In Excel 2010
How To Freeze Rows In Excel 2010 Youtube
How To Freeze Column And Row Headers In Excel 2010
Excel Vba Scroll To Top Freeze Panes
How to Stop Receding Gums?
Utilize an orthopedic mattress to keep your spinal column …
Chronic Pain – Patient Information
Microsoft Excel: Taking the Pain Out of Freezing Panes …
Is Vitamin D Helpful For Joint Pain?
What Is Angina Pain | How To Stop Angina Pain
36 best Baby Shower Games images on Pinterest