National University of Tierra del Fuego, Antarctica and South Atlantic Islands. (UNTDF). National University of Argentina located in the province of Tierra del Fuego.
The rectory headquarters is located at Onas 450, in the city of Ushuaia and the classes are taught both in Ushuaia and in the city of Río Grande.
Institutes and auxiliary units
- Institute of Polar, Environmental and Natural Resources Sciences.
- Institute of Culture, Society and State.
- Institute of Economic Development and Innovation.
- Institute of Education and Knowledge.
- Community Support Center
- House of the Arts
- Language School
- Audiovisual Production Program