Canada And The Maple Leaf
- The region in Canada was colonized by European immigrants since about 1600. Political independence has become the state, but only in the 1931st year
- The first national flag of Canada was a merchant British flag with the Coat of Arms.Even the flag of the Canadian Confederation in 1868 has taken a maple green leaves on the emblem.
- The sugar maple is one of the most important trees to the nature of Canada, the sheet has always symbolized the region.
- After the definitive independence of many Canadians were in favor of creating a new, own flag, which should symbolize independence better.The Union Jack of Great Britain should no longer be seen in it.
- A long discussion followed as to whether at all a new flag would be necessary and, if so, what should they show.Both the English and French speaking Canadians wanted to feel represented by the flag.
How many people live in Toronto?-To learn more about the Canadian city
How many people live in Toronto? Where exactly is the city in Canada? Making…
In 1964, a commission for the current national flag decided as described in country symbol. She was one of more than 3,500 proposals. More than 2,000 of them contained a maple leaf in any form.
The Exact Appearance of the Flag
- The maple leaf is equipped with eleven points.These teeth have no symbolic meaning. In the wind tunnel it was determined that this form looks the best on waving banners.
- The white background on which the film is called in the shipping name of money play.There is a square area which is located in the middle of the flag.
- Both red boxes on board each have half the width of the white space in the middle.
- The flag is held in the national colors of Canada: The red comes from the British Union Jack and the white represents the French royal color so the main groups of the population are represented..
Canada’s Maple Leaf: The Story of Our Flag: AnnMaureen …
The real story behind the Canadian Flag
7 Facts about Canada’s flag
The Maple Leaf Flag presents a typically Canadian story …
IAEA Mission Says Canada’s Pickering Nuclear Plant Has …
Our Flag: The Story of Canada’s Maple Leaf by Ann Maureen …
How To Properly Dispose Of Old Canadian Flags
Join the National Flag of Canada Day #Canadaflag (or # …
Teena in Toronto: Book ~ "Our Flag: The Story of Canada’s …
Flag of Canada
Canadian border store sales +17% in September
CANADA 150 ESSAY FINALISTS: Hometown Proud
Canada’s maple leaf flag born amid bitter debate
Patrick Reid recalls a flag that would fly
Triathlete Simon Whitfield named Canada’s flag-bearer for …
Celebrate National Flag Day by cheering on Team Canada at …
A new report suggests 12 ways Canada can strengthen its …
The Story of the Canadian Flag