Tag Archives: Bahrain

According to watchtutorials, the population of Bahrain is estimated to be 1,425,171 as of July 2019. Over the last few decades, Bahrain has witnessed rapid population growth due to large scale immigration from other countries in the region. The majority of citizens are native Bahrainis who are mainly descendants of Arab tribes that migrated to the island during the 16th century. The remainder of the population is comprised of foreign nationals from other Gulf countries, South and Southeast Asia, and Europe. The overall population density is estimated to be 2,586 people per square kilometer making it one of the most densely populated countries in the Middle East. In terms of religion, Bahrain is a predominantly Muslim country with a sizable Shia Muslim minority comprising around 70% of the total population. The remaining 30% consists largely of Christians and Hindus as well as a small number of Buddhists and Baha’is. In terms of language, Arabic is spoken by most citizens but English and Persian are also widely used in business and educational settings. Furthermore, there are numerous ethnic minorities living in Bahrain including Palestinians, Syrians, Jordanians and Lebanese who have settled on the island since early 20th century. See localtimezone for Bahrain Population and Language.

Bahrain Political System, Famous People, Animals and Plants

Bahrain: Political System The official name of the country is: مملكة البحرينMamlakat al-Bahrain Kingdom of Bahrain According to EQUZHOU.NET, Bahrain, which is administratively divided into five governorates, is a constitutional monarchy. This form of government was established in the constitution in 2002. Incidentally, a constitutional monarchy is a special form of monarchy. In this the… Read More »

How to get to Bahrain

Overview Bahrain is a country in Asia according to historyaah. Geographically situated on the Persian Gulf, it is not surprising that the Kingdom of Bahrain, made up of 33 islands and whose name means “Two Seas”, is primarily defined in terms of the shallow waters that lap its flat shores. In these waters, where the… Read More »