Tag Archives: Kuwait

According to allcitypopulation, the population of Kuwait is estimated to be 4.6 million in 2020, with an annual growth rate of 2.9%. This is due to a large influx of expatriate workers from countries such as India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and the Philippines. Kuwait also has a large number of Arab expatriates from countries such as Egypt, Syria, Jordan, and Saudi Arabia. The majority of the population is Muslim (85%), with the remaining 15% being Christian or other religions. The literacy rate in Kuwait stands at 99%, which is significantly higher than the world average. In terms of education levels, Kuwait has a high level of educational attainment among its citizens; more than half have achieved tertiary education degrees or higher qualifications. Additionally, the country has invested heavily in its educational infrastructure and continues to develop it further in order to keep up with modern trends and standards in education. Furthermore, Kuwait’s health care system is considered one of the best in the region; it provides universal coverage for all citizens and residents alike. Additionally, Kuwait provides its citizens with generous welfare benefits including housing subsidies and unemployment benefits which helps ensure that all citizens have access to basic necessities regardless of their financial situation. See localtimezone for Kuwait Population and Language.

Kuwait Political System, Famous People, Animals and Plants

Kuwait: Political System Based on flag descriptions by Countryaah.com, Kuwait is an emirate with an Islamic hereditary monarchy of the Al-Sabah family. The head of state and supreme holder of executive power is the emir elected by the ruling dynasty. The legislature lies with the National Assembly, which consists of 50 elected members, and the… Read More »

How to get to Kuwait

Overview Kuwait is an amazing mix of Western liberalism and strict Islam. The capital Kuwait City is a dynamic metropolis with skyscrapers and luxury hotels. But the country also has ornate and magnificent mosques and palaces, and the Islamic religion plays a central role in all aspects of private and public life. Kuwait borders Iraq,… Read More »