Tag Archives: Zimbabwe

According to watchtutorials, Zimbabwe is a country located in Southern Africa and is home to an estimated population of 16.54 million people. The population of Zimbabwe is made up of many ethnic groups, with the majority being Shona and Ndebele peoples. Other ethnic groups include the Kalanga, Tonga, Venda, Shangani, and Nambya. The majority of Zimbabwe’s population is Christian, with about 80% identifying as such. The remaining 20% consists mainly of Muslims, Hindus, and other traditional African religions. Over half the population lives in urban areas, while the remainder live in rural areas throughout the country. In terms of age demographics, nearly 40% of Zimbabwe’s population is below the age of 14 years old while 6% are over 65 years old. The median age for Zimbabwe’s population stands at 18 years old. Education levels in Zimbabwe vary greatly with only 36 percent having a secondary education or higher while 36 percent have no formal education at all. Unemployment also remains high in Zimbabwe at an estimated 85%. Despite these challenges, most people in Zimbabwe still manage to make a living through subsistence farming and small-scale trade activities. See ejinhua for Zimbabwe Population and Language.

Zimbabwe Political System, Famous People, Animals and Plants

Zimbabwe: Political System According to CANCERMATTERS.NET, Zimbabwe is a presidential republic. The unicameral parliament consists of 150 members, 120 of whom are directly elected every six years, 20 are appointed by the president (including eight provincial governors) and ten are tribal chiefs. The direct election of the head of state takes place every six years.… Read More »

How to get to Zimbabwe

Overview Zimbabwe is a country in Africa according to militarynous. One of Zimbabwe’s most impressive natural sights is undoubtedly the famous Victoria Falls, which offer a new, breathtaking perspective from every angle. Stretching from the north-east to the south-west is the low Highveld mountain range, which connects the country’s two largest cities, Harare and Bulawayo,… Read More »

Best Travel Time and Climate for Zimbabwe

According to Programingplease, Zimbabwe is a perfect destination for anyone who has always wanted to go on safari. Here you have the best chance to see the Big Five (lion, elephant, rhino, buffalo and leopard). Victoria Falls is an experience not to be missed. There is also much else to discover, from ancient rock carvings… Read More »