Make crafts with cardboard is very practical and useful because we all have a cardboard box that no longer use and we want to give you new life. A clock can be placed anywhere in the house, it is very useful and serves as decoration.
- Measure the box to wrap with decorative paper, you can use wrapping paper if you want your watch has a cute pattern or plain paper if you want to be a more serious watch.
- Wrap the box with paper. Put the spray adhesive on the box and placing the paper looks carefully that there are no bubbles or wrinkles, to get it , you can go smoothing the paper as a rule paste it .
- Make a hole in the center to move clockwise, adjust it and secure it in place with wire or glue. See PhoenixWallClocks for more tips.
- If you want to put all the numbers on the front of the clock, you should measure the box and divide it into 12 sections.
- Finally, put the clock back some wire to hang it on the wall.
This craft is easy to do since the cardboard is a material easy to find and operate. You can paint the clock if you want to line it with paper, and you can even place some varnish finish to shine.
How To Make $1 Wall Clock or Table Clock From Cardboard …
Items similar to Cardboard Pendulum Wall Clock
Cardboard Cuckoo Clock Modern Minimal Laser Cut Wall Decor
How to make wall clock with ice sticks
Cardboard Pendulum Clock — ACCESSORIES — Better Living …
How to make wall clock with paper-mache roses
Eco Cuckoo Clock Laser Cut Woodland Forest Cardboard Wall
paper mache wall clock
How To Make: A Cat and dog kids’ clock
Cardboard clock "mini old clock" MOVEMBER
Easy Craft Ideas For Kids : How To Make Wall Clock From …
Easy Kids Crafts
Easy Craft Ideas For Kids #8
How to Make a Giant Paper Clay Wall Clock
Modern wall clock Cardboard wall clock rustic by …
DIY: How to make wall clock with news paper tubes/ rolls …
paper Wall Clock by Admin_CP70839509
How to make wall clock with paper-mache roses – Simple …
8 CREATIVE CLOCKS TO HELP KIDS TELL TIME