Tag Archives: Algeria

According to watchtutorials, Algeria is a North African country with a population of over 41 million people. The majority of the population is Arab-Berber, making up around 98% of the total population. The other 2% is composed of foreign nationals from various parts of the world. The official language in Algeria is Arabic, although French and Berber are also widely spoken. The majority of Algerians are Sunni Muslims, though there are some Christian and Jewish populations as well. The median age in Algeria is 28 years old, with over half the population under the age of 25. This young population has contributed to a high rate of urbanization, as many young people migrate to cities in search of employment opportunities. In addition to this urbanization, Algeria has also seen an increase in its rural population due to improved infrastructure and access to education and healthcare services in rural areas. This has helped reduce poverty levels and increase overall economic growth throughout the country. Unemployment remains an issue for many Algerians, particularly for younger people who lack educational qualifications or job experience. In addition to this, there is also a significant gender gap when it comes to employment opportunities for men and women; men are more likely than women to be employed but earn significantly higher wages than their female counterparts on average. Despite these challenges, Algeria’s economy has been steadily growing over recent years thanks largely to investment from abroad and increased production from its oil industry. See ejinhua for Algeria Population and Language.

Algeria Political System, Famous People, Animals and Plants

Algeria: Political System According to CANCERMATTERS.NET, Algeria is a presidential republic. The bicameral parliament consists of the National Assembly with 389 members elected every 5 years and the Council of the Nation with 144 members, 96 of whom are elected every 6 years by local councils and 48 are appointed by the head of state.… Read More »

How to get to Algeria

Overview Algeria is a country in Africa according to pharmacylib. A fascinating mix of cultures sharing one vast country, Algeria offers dreamy white fishing villages and olive groves as well as verdant mountains and the dramatic natural landscapes of the Sahara and Hoggar Mountains. The Sahara, which occupies more than four fifths of Algeria’s area,… Read More »

Algeria Economy 2005

HUMAN AND ECONOMIC GEOGRAPHY North African state. The population, according to an estimate of 2005, amounted to 32.854 million residents, With an annual growth coefficient that in the period 2000-2005 was dell ‘ 1, 5 %. Most of it lives in the urbanized coastal plains and in the adjacent mountain valleys, while the density decreases… Read More »

Algeria Economy

Business Despite domestic political unrest and the state of emergency that ran from 1992 to 2011, Algeria is still an important industrial state in the Arab world. The dominant branches of the economy are the extraction and processing of oil and natural gas. As a result of the falling income from the oil business due… Read More »