Tag Archives: Cambodia

According to watchtutorials, Cambodia is a small country in Southeast Asia with a population of 16.2 million people, according to 2019 estimates. It is the 64th most populous country in the world. The population density of Cambodia is approximately 144.7 people per square kilometer. The majority of the population is concentrated in the southwest and central parts of the country, along the Mekong River, Tonle Sap and coastal areas. Cambodians are primarily ethnic Khmer, making up about 90% of the population. The remaining 10% is composed of smaller ethnic groups, such as Chinese, Vietnamese, Cham and Khmer Krom. The official language spoken in Cambodia is Khmer and Buddhism is the primary religion with around 95% of Cambodians identifying as Theravada Buddhists. Education is compulsory for children aged 7 to 14 years old and most secondary schools are government-funded. Life expectancy in Cambodia is 62 years old for males and 67 for females with a total fertility rate at 2.4 children per woman. See localtimezone for Cambodia Population and Language.

Cambodia Political System, Famous People, Animals and Plants

Cambodia: Political System According to EQUZHOU.NET, Cambodia is a constitutional monarchy. According to the constitution, the king has no power, but in reality he is still very influential. See AbbreviationFinder for more information about Cambodia politics, and acronyms as well. The legislative power is based on a two-chamber system. The National Assembly with 123 deputies… Read More »

How to get to Cambodia

Overview Cambodia is a country in Asia according to ehistorylib. Boasting some of the world’s most impressive ancient ruins, backpacker-loving Cambodia is made up of rugged jungles, muggy cities and a past that’s part inspirational, part saddening. The overwhelming splendor of the Angkor Wat temple complex is the country’s top tourist attraction, but Cambodia has… Read More »